How do I manage my Alerts?
From the Home screen, select the “Alerts” tab to access the “Alerts” screen. You can control all Alerts from this screen by turning on or off any notifications and clicking the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. You can turn-off all sounds using the “Sounds” button the same way.
When do the Alerts (notifications) get sent to my iOS device?
- Entry: Notifications are sent when entries are sent from racetrack to Equibase. (Usually around three days prior to a race)
- Call To Post: Notifications are sent approximately 15 minutes before the start of a race. NOTE: Can vary due to weather and post time adjustments.
- At the Gate: Notifications are sent at the Post Time of a race. NOTE: Can vary due to weather and Post Time adjustments.
- Result: Notifications are sent out once the race is determined official.
- Replay and Chart: Notifications are sent out once the Chart and Race Replays are available.
Posted in: iPhone FAQs